Friday, June 19, 2009

Memorials

Ok, another thing I've been meaning to post is some of the gifts we've gotten in memory of our sweet babies.
So, we received a gift card to buy some flowers:


a beautiful statue of one boy and one girl angel :)

I love this saying:  "Those we have held in our arms for a little while we hold in our hearts forever"
garden stones, one says "hope" and one says "wish"
a beautiful lavendar plant

I also got a mini rose-bush which I am trying desperately to keep alive!!! and a beautiful heart memory necklace, and the aiden and sophie bracelet, which I LOVE and have posted pictures of earlier.

We definitely feel loved and supported!  :)

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are nice gifts. Is it nice to have them or does it hurt to see them? I am working on a project for women who have lost babies and I just want to know. Maybe we can talk about it and you can give me your opinion. I have never know so much loss until I started reading about Maddie and found other sites from there. I am actually going to stop over at some of your blog list sites. I feel so deeply for all of you. Hopefully pretty soon I will be putting up another blog about this project. (Forgot to say that the cake was so cute)

Lea said...

Christy - these are beautiful and thoughtful gifts. They will be special keepsakes.

Thank you for your comment on my blog.... means the world to me.

xo

Nan & Mike said...

Great ways to remember your angels :)

Catherine W said...

These are beautiful. I love the garden stones. What lovely ways to remember Sophie and Aiden. xx