Thursday, October 22, 2009

:(

-new classes
-H1N1
-parent/teacher conferences, complete with a huge panic attack when a woman came in pushing her double stroller with twin infants
-newest pamper ad in the mail, "Does your baby feel secure?" well, I don't know, they're dead.
-sorry for being bitter, I just need it all out
-my husband at a staff meeting, with 6 people at a table that all know him-one lady whips out her brand new ultrasound pictures and passes them around while they ooh and ahh
-brian's dad's birthday (he passed away after a long, horrible battle with lung cancer last november)
-just all around crap.
this has been a really, really sucky week
I haven't read any of you all week-I can't wait until tomorrow night to come home, get into pjs, and read your blogs. Sorry if I've been away.

Love to you. Sorry for the bitter vent.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're entitled to vent. It is normal and healthy. I hope your next week gets better.

Kristy said...

Oh Bella, i'm so sorry things are so hard right now. You are in my thoughts as you continue to walk this path. I wish things were easier, I with things were different. You are strong, you can do this, you will do this.
xoxo

Christmas with Kasey said...

(((((((HUGS)))))))
We all have rough weeks, vent away!! I hope you have a better weekend and week.

Bree said...

This is your place to let it all out. So, please vent. Hoping next week is less sucky.

Jen said...

I agree.. Vent away! and I am sorry you have had a crappy week.. hope it gets better for you soon!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so sorry. Wish I could help.
Sending you HUGS.

Catherine W said...

Love to you. I'm so sorry that all these things happened to arrive in the same week as your father in law's birthday.
Hating the pampers ad with you. xo

Akul's mama said...

Hugssssssssssss. RELAX. Hope next week gets better.

margaret said...

Gosh when it rains it pours doesn't it? Sorry your week's been so yucky, it's hard not to feel down when everything seems to be piling up. Sending you hugs

Tina said...

I want to add something to your vent...All the stupid formual samples and coupons that I keep getting in the mail! Sorry it has been such a rough week. I hope your weekend goes better. xx

Nan said...

Hi sweetie - hope you are feeling a little better. When you feel like you are drowning in all of the stress we don't deserve, I hope you find your way quickly to the surface, and we will always try to push you up when you cant do it yourself. Sending hugs, Nan xo

Anonymous said...

spot on song choice.

Amen, I just want you and me to be okay today, too.

Anonymous said...

And I'm so sorry you've been sick! I hope you're feeling better, both physically and emotionally. I sent you some little friends to say 'hi' and help you through. :)

Once A Mother said...

I am so sorry that this week has been such a tough one for you and am saying prayers for you that this weekend brings some peace to your heart.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you are down. Bug hugs to you.

Holly said...

Sorry for the sucky week. :( I hate it. I hate the things I get in the mail that remind me that my baby is dead. Like the new infant survey. And they keep coming.